For your convenience, we offer a range of dental financing options to best assist you in finding affordable dentistry here at Associates in Comprehensive Dental Care. Our dentists and team accept most general insurance plans, and we also work with CareCredit® to help you have a variety of payment options.
In general, we accept the following insurance plans:
- Active-duty members and their family (through United Concordia®)
- AARP® Medicare plans (through UnitedHealthcare)
- Blue Cross® Blue Shield®
- CBA Blue
- Northeast Delta Dental® (and other Delta Dental plans)
- The Standard®
- We accept most insurance plans through the Connection Dental network, and we work with all insurances, sometimes out of network, but the services we provide might not be covered on their plans. We also accept patients who do not have insurance.
- It is advised that patients speak with an insurance representative to better assist them when choosing a plan and to verify that we are in-network to better understand their coverage and costs.
Out of pocket payment options include:
- Debit/Credit Card
To schedule an appointment with our dentists in St. Albans, Vermont, we invite you to contact us today!